- KRAFT BUBBLE MAILERS 6x9: Pack of 25 Self-Seal mailing envelopes. Natural kraft bubble lined shipping envelopes. Medium size. Approved by UPS, USPS, FEDEX, DHL. Recyclable bubble bags for packing.
- HEAVY-DUTY: Our packaging envelopes are made of recycled kraft paper with a 3/16" protective bubble lining. These shipping bags guarantee a secure seal every time. Self-Sealing closure with hot melt glue is convenient and easy to use, simply remove strip and press to close. Seamless bottom for maximum strength. Smooth side seams. Sturdy 55 lb. kraft paper envelopes are tamper resistant. Excellent interior cushioning provides 2-sided protection.
- LOW COST: These lightweight and flexible, kraft padded mailers provide an outstanding low shipping cost. Our cushioned mailers are cost-effective choice when you need to ship items that are either fragile or not. Filled with air, the bubbles keep your items safe without adding additional weight.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Kraft cushioning mailers are suitable for a variety of mailing needs. Ideal for shipping delicate items and gifts. Kraft padded envelope bags can be used for wrapping and shipping promotional items, cosmetics, direct mail fulfillments, book, handbook, catalogue, manual, booklets, magazine, newspaper, binders, medical and dental supplies, drugs, accessories, handmade crafts, clothing, pictures.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Saw the one-star review on here, and just wanted to balance it out with my own positive experience. I go through about 5-10 of these a month, and use them to mail books all the time. A hardcover book that's around 350 pages will fit comfortably. Also good for mailing larger DVD cases, like seasons of a show. Obviously you can't fit an encyclopedia or big box set in one of these, and sometimes I do have to use a larger envelope for bigger books, but these fit my needs nicely and do the job well.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.