- DOUBLE POST INSTRUMENT STAND is the sturdiest model sporting two posts and a V-shaped leg to minimize tray wobble and keep operating room accidents to a minimum.The double-post design provides added support when needed most: during surgical procedures. They feature a stable base and a height that comfortably adjusts to either a sitting or standing position 34 – 53. Ball-bearing casters provide additional mobility.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Medical Tray Stand is made of stainless steel material, it does not rust and is easy to clean and disinfect. Replacement steel tray is durable, scuff-resistant is offered with a raised border to keep items and tools from rolling out and off the tray - preventing making a mess and creating more problems than it should be.The stainless steel tray is easy to sanitize, making it a great choice for hospital and operating room environments where sanitation is of highest priority.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: The "V" shaped base serves two main functions: stability and versatility. This shape allows the stand to have objects fit between the two prongs to fit into more unconventional spaces. Two 2 inch casters are part of the base and make positioning the stand easier. The tray height adjusts from 34 in. to 53 in., and no matter what height it sits, the stand supports a removable stainless steel tray that measures a roomy 12.5 x 19. 2 hooded casters provide additional mobility.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Double Post Instrument stand utilizes built-in adjustability features to help medical professionals set it at the height needed. The tray’s twisting knob located at hip level makes changing the height of the tray easy, while dual rolling and locking casters facilitate easy transport across the operating room floor, then quickly lock into place when needed.
- APPLICATION: Excellent for surgeons who need a stable stand that won’t spill instruments. The Mobile base is a tray stand for use of instruments in offices, clinics, and hospitals. Tray Stand Single Post will hold the medication and medical instruments you need for the procedure you are performing. Much like other hospital furniture, the tray stand is a helpful tool for aiding in holding equipment needed for procedures of any range; even those in a dental setting.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.