- STRING KNIT GLOVES for Women: Pack of 12 pairs. Reusable knit gloves are the perfect solution when you need your hands to be protected but don't want them to overheat. Ambidextrous and washable. Medium size. Use alone or as liners.
- HIGH QUALITY: Protective gloves are made of comfortable cotton, polyester materials. The ambidextrous pattern of the gloves for long lasting durability and reliability. Elastic knit wrist helps to prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove and ensure that the gloves will stay in place while you're hard at work.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Polyester gloves are form-fitting, cool and snug, making them ideal general-purpose gloves. Seamless cotton/polyester knit shell is comfortable and flexible. Since the cotton knit is soft against the skin, these gloves are comfy enough to wear for long periods of time.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: These versatile, unbleached gloves are also fully launderable, which helps to extend their glove life. Washable gloves are an economical glove for package handling. They also work well as a thermal protection liner for other gloves in cold applications.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great for almost any outside yard and mechanical work. My skin is very easily broken and I wind up bleeding when I do any outside work. The gloves are great thick enough to prevent injury, thin enough to allow for even close work. I will be buying these again in the future.
I have had a lot of sun on my hands over the years. Sun block washes off being in and out of sprinklers. I needed something light and airy to cover my hands. Wont last long as a work glove but I have lots of those- they are too hot and heavy to wear all the time in the summer
I'm immunocompromised. If I'm to get gas or food... ...yeah, so I need *something*, and I didn't want to waste the environment with latex, etc, and wanted comfort, and these are fantastic. Highly recommend. It's cotton, yes, so won't prohibit all germs - only latex and the like will.
I use these liners under nitrile gloves and I like them a lot. My first pair is just now falling apart after about a month and a half, so not bad on durability.
I bought these for BBQ, paired with nitrile gloves (over the top). They seemed thin so I was skeptical. Nope! These work great for BBQ (again, with a waterproof glove over the top, nitrile in my case). They can get hot if you touch something for too long, but I've never had a problem handling meat with them on (again, with a nitrile glove overlay). The reason I'm finally reviewing it is because I made pulled pork (a Boston butt) and was able to EASILY shred the pork with my hands using these gloves and a nitrile glove over the top.I've used these probably a dozen times now and have yet to need a second pair (and they come with 6 pairs), so I'm not seeing much (none actually) wear or tear yet.If you're looking for an insulator to pair with nitrile (or latex) gloves for BBQ, these ABSOLUTELY work!!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.