- Pack of 100 ZIP BAGS 2 1/2" x 9" is ideal when transporting light sensitive products. They provide reliable protection with their sturdy reclosable zipper and opaque exterior. Amber color. Thickness 3 mil. No print.
- HIGH QUALITY: Zip locking bags with 3 mil thick are made from low density polyethylene and can be recycled. Perfect for packaging and storage applications in the pharmaceutical industry. Plastic zip bags ensure UV protection and excellent performance through storage and transporting periods.
- UV PROTECTION: Amber UV Reclosable Bags protect photosensitive products from ultraviolet rays and other contaminants. These bags meet USP XXII and USPIII procedure 66.1 for light transmission not exceeding 10% at any wavelength from 290nm to 450nm.
- SECURE PACKAGE: These lock top bags are made of 3 MIL polyethylene and have a single track ziplock style zipper closure that provide a strong grip to keep the contents safe. Protects items from dust and moisture.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great product, but a bit overpriced!
They work great to protect blood specimen tubes fron light. They fit at least 4 or 5 BD tubes in one bag. So. Much easier than wrapping tubes in paper or whatever you find.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.