- STERILE WOUND PADS: Non-woven medical pads are intended for general wound care. Provide perfect padding and protection for wounds. Size of each pad: 8 inch x 7.5 inch. Each ABD pad is individually wrapped. Quantity: 20 pads. Not made with natural rubber latex.
- COMBINE ABD PADS: Non-woven outer facing wicks moisture into the cellulose core and helps provide maximum moisture barrier. Faster wicking for drier wound sites. Cellulose pads allow superior absorption with virtually no linting.
- HIGHLY ABSORBENT PADS: These rectangle pads are soft and highly absorbent. The inner filling is designed to quickly disperse liquid throughout the pad while the moisture-resistant barrier. Non-woven dressings are an excellent way to add extra absorbency and provide wound care. Sealed edges prevent leaking.
- LOW COST & ECONOMICAL: These sterile dressings offer an outstanding low cost protection and padding for wounds. Come in individual packets for sterility. Faster wicking for drier wound sites. Absorbent material eliminates the need for frequent readjustments.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.