- THE HYGENIC TOURNIQUET is disposable, single use tourniquet made of 100% natural latex used for constricting or compression and provides a non-slip texture, keeping the tourniquet tied and tight in place for more efficient needle sticks. Packaged: 100/bx per case.
- MEDICAL GRADE: Designed for disposable use in hospitals and clinics, these tear-resistant and slip-resistant latex straps are easily tied and untied, and can be rolled and banded. Standard length medical-grade tourniquets 1" x18". It’s a great addition to your First Aid Kit - for those "real" emergencies beyond just a scuffed knee.
- DISPOSABLE USE: The packaging is designed for easy dispensing of single tourniquets so you do not need to reuse a tourniquet. These are single patient use, so this strap will help to prevent cross contamination between patients and caregivers.
- APPLICATION: This tourniquet helps make veins more visible, so that the caregiver has an easier time correctly positioning the needle for injection or sample collecting. You wrap it around the patient's arm, have them flex, and the vein should become clearer to see. It is designed to stretch too, if you need just a little more.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.