- NEEDLE HOLDER manufactured with 410 stainless steel. Comfortable handle for user control and stability. Due to it's versatility, it is one of the most commonly used surgical tools for both human and animal procdures. Quantity: 1 holder per case.
- HIGH QUALITY: Made from 12.7 cm long with high quality stainless steel jaws. Stainless steel offers the precision and durability needed by healthcare professionals. Surgical-Grade: Stainless steel crafted to O.R. standards. Serrated jaws.
- DURABLE MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION means you'll have these medical scissors a long time. Surgical Scissors are about 5 inches long for hospital use. Comfort finger ring handle. Great in the home, office or hospital.
- APPLICATION: A needle holder, also called needle driver, is a surgical instrument, similar to a hemostat, used by doctors and surgeons to hold a suturing needle for closing wounds during suturing and surgical procedures. The parts of a simple needle holder are the jaws, the joint and the handles. This is perfect for sewing needs.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.