- BROWN JERSEY GLOVES 10": Pack of 12 pairs. Reusable jersey work gloves are the perfect solution when you need your hands to be protected but don't want them to overheat. These lightweight, low gloves are an excellent option for just about any light duty application. Ambidextrous and washable. Dar brown color. Full finger style. Men’s size. Use alone or as liners.
- HIGH QUALITY: Protective gloves are made of comfortable cotton, polyester materials. The ambidextrous pattern of the gloves for long lasting durability and reliability. Elastic knit wrist helps to prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove and ensure that the gloves will stay in place while you're hard at work.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Polyester gloves are form-fitting, cool and snug, making them ideal general-purpose gloves. Breathable material keeps hands cool. Cotton/polyester blend is comfortable and flexible. Since the cotton knit is soft against the skin, these gloves are comfy enough to wear for long periods of time.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Jersey non-disposable gloves are economical to use and most popularly used gloves in industries. These versatile gloves are also fully launderable, which helps to extend their glove life. Washable gloves are budget gloves for package handling. They also work well as a thermal protection liner for other gloves in cold applications.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I purchased the gloves for my husband to use when he went to the store in order to avoid handling the shopping cart handles, etc during this pandemic. I put them in a laundry bag, wash and line dry. They have held up beautifully.
Well-constructed and a good fit for long fingers. I wear them every day to hike with my dog.
I bought this to be able to handle mail and packages when locked in house during Covid-19. They are good size, pleasant to touch and mostly they are washable. I keep clean in a box and have another box for used and wash them on regular basis. The size of package - a dozen pairs is sufficient . Quality is ok, they still after 2 weeks holds together. You still must wash your hands after handling mail though and dont touch your face with them on or with bare hands before washing!
I have bought brown jersey gloves my whole life. These are about as good as it gets in terms of quality and value. They fit well and seem to be sewn properly, two things I can't always say about other brands I have purchased over the years.
My favorite winter or work glove. I much prefer these to insulated gloves that are more expensive. They are loose enough to provide an air gap that moves warm hand temp around the fingers and palms.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.