Quantity: 36 rolls
Size: 48mm x 50m
Thickness: 2 Mil
Strapping general-use tape is designed with a polypropylene backing and a water-based acrylic adhesive. Formulated to provide very good carton adhesion. The adhesive offers good shear strength on surfaces and the polypropylene backing provides abrasion, moisture and scuff resistance.
The industrial tape is a great solution for a wide array of applications. Ideal for long-term storage in varying temperatures, lightweight carton sealing/carton closing. Corrugated cardboard boxes sealed with the biaxially-oriented polypropylene sealing tape maintain their integrity and hold their contents securely. Secure products or bundle products. Use in applications that require up to 19.7 lbs.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Yellow poly tapes are backed by 100% guarantee. If you aren't fully satisfied with product you'll receive your money back!
- 36 PACK YELLOW ACRYLIC TAPES 48mm x 50m.: Carton sealing tapes are reliable and affordable solutions for product and package integrity. Great for applications that involve low or high humidity conditions, as well as long term storage. BOPP film backing. Acrylic adhesive, 2 mil thick. Tensile strength 19.7 lb. Stretches over 179%. Packaged in a case of 36 rolls.
- HIGH QUALITY: These packaging tapes are made with biaxially-oriented polypropylene film and acrylic emulsion adhesive. PP backing provides abrasion, moisture and scuff resistance. Adhesive offers good shear strength on cardboard surfaces. Acrylic-based tape also has a stronger resistance to oxidation, allowing it to be uninfluenced by exposure to sunlight, so no weathering or yellow occur.
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Acrylic packing tapes are ideal for packaging applications involving extreme temperatures, best suited for reliable, all-temperature box sealing performance (less than 40°F and greater than 120°F). Thus, acrylic tape is less likely to yellow over time than hot melt tapes.
- EXCELLENT ADHESION: The synthetic acrylic adhesive provides adhesion to paperboard surfaces. The water-based adhesive grips well to recycled and new corrugated boxes, a variety of linerboard boxes.
- WIDELY USED: Acrylic emulsion tape is ideal for light to medium duty sealing, repairing and bundling of corrugated cartons, paper and film containers. Works well for packaging applications involving extreme temperatures, such as refrigeration, and for sealing boxes that will be warehoused over a long period of time. Perfect for food packaging operations.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.