|Dimensions||4 X 4 Inch|
|Material||Collagen / Sodium Alginate / Carboxyl Methylcellulose / Ethylenediamine-tetraacetic Acid (EDTA)|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|Type||Matrix / Gel / Sheet|
- McKesson Collagen Dressings
- Advanced, topically-applied wound dressing transforms into a gel upon contact with exudates
- Indicated for management of full and partial thickness wounds including: pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, ulcers caused by mixed vascular aetiologies, venous ulcers, donor and graft sites, abrasions, traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention, dehisced surgical wounds, first and second-degree burns
- Cool, soothing effect of gelling action enhances patient comfort
- Made from collagen, sodium alginate, carboxylmethylcellulose (CMC) and ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA)
- Alginate and CMC allow dressing to absorb wound drainage, while maintaining an optimal moisture balance to aid in the formation of granulation tissue and epithelialization
- Formulated with collagen to help control the buildup of bacteria, reducing occurrences of wound infection by layering a barrier between wounds and surrounding bacteria while promoting the spread of antimicrobial agents
- Collagen and EDTA work together to moderate the elevated activity of matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) by targeting and deactivating excess MMPs, triggering the healing process in chronic wounds
- EDTA creates a suitable environment for wound healing by removing zinc to inhibit the activity of MMPs
- Sheets may be trimmed to exact wound size and/or layered for the management of deep wounds
- For use when chronic wounds, such as diabetic uclers, are out-of-balance and need an further advanced dressing to help restart the healing process
- Should not be used on patients with a known allergy or sensitivity to animal-derived collagen, any other ingredient, or on third-degree burns
- Sterile, individually-wrapped sheets
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Each, 10 Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.