|Color||Black / Blue|
15 X 11 X 9.4 Inch
6.5" x 6.5"
Nylon / Foam
|Securing Method||Hook and Loop Fastening|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
|Usage||Single Patient Use|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- McKesson Heel Protector Boot
- Designed to offload pressure from the heel of a non-ambulatory individual to help prevent decubitus ulcers on the bony heel area of the foot
- Hook-and-loop closure system provides choice of ways to secure the boot
- Surrounds the foot with a soft cotton material to eliminate friction on the skin
- Positions the heel over an air cavity to eliminate pressure
- Provides air circulation to aid healing of existing ulcers
- Printed open-heel and open-toe design provides clear direction for correct positioning
- Foam cushioned sides protect lateral and medial malleoli
- Cozy cloth cover reduces skin shear and wicks away moisture
- Anti-foot-drop construction controls dorsal flexion
- Launderable and reusable
- Equipped with 3-hole options on each side of the boot for DVT pressure devices
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.