- WOUND DRESSING STRIP: Sterile Gauze dressings are intended for advanced wound care. Provide perfect protection for wounds with light or no exudate. Size of each dressing: 3" x 9". Each petrolatum dressing is individually wrapped. Quantity: 200 dressings in total per case. Come in boxes for convenient use. Each box contains 50 dressings. 4 boxes per case.
- PETROLATUM IMPREGNANT: First aid gauze dressings contain White Petrolatum to provide treatment and fast healing of various wounds. Wound care dressings help maintain a moist wound healing environment. Petrolatum impregnate remains moist to minimize drying out and adherence.
- CONVENIENT WOUND CARE: Sterile individual pouches help promote cleanliness and further protect against infection. Each dressing easily conforms to the skin and minimizes patient discomfort. Gauze impregnated dressings maximize comfort during dressing change or removal. It will not stick to the healthy tissue surrounding the wound.
- LOW COST & ECONOMICAL: These sterile dressings offer an outstanding low cost protection for wounds. Come in individual packets for sterility. Fine mesh gauze eliminates the need for frequent readjustments, reduces pain and trauma during dressing changes.
- USAGE: Impregnated wound dressings are used indicated for use on minor burns, skin donor sites, tunneling wounds, staple/suture lines, lacerations, abrasions, skin grafts, skin tears, circumcisions, umbilical bandage and lightly exudating wounds.
White Petrolatum Gauze Dressings for wounds with light or no exudate
Fine mesh, absorbent gauze impregnated with white petrolatum
Advanced Wound Care
Non-toxic, non-sensitizing, and non-irritating
Size of one dressing: 3 x 9 Inch
Material: Mesh Gauze
Impregnated Ingredient: White Petrolatum
Packaged: 4 boxes, 50 dressings in a box, 200 dressings in total per case, each dressing is individually wrapped
Medical gauze dressings are made of fine, soft, gauze and consist of fine-mesh absorbent gauze impregnated with white petrolatum.
Multipurpose dressings cling and conform to all body contours to help seal air leaks and unwanted fluid loss.
Wound dressing provides an optimal environment for wound healing. Ideal for wound packing and will not dry out.
Hypoallergenic and extra gentle to the skin.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.