- THERMAL BOX LINERS 12" x 10" x 9": Pack of 10 Insulated shipping box liners are approved by FDA for food contact. Order liners for your existing box size and refrigerants. Make thermal shipping easy and inexpensive. Liners fold down for easy storage, taking up only a fraction of space compared to EPS coolers.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Strong, thin, and leakproof materials retard all forms of heat transfer to achieve excellent insulation value while saving space and money! Gusseted Box Liners are made from quality materials in the USA that you can trust with your perishables. Durable, light-weight, flexible and cost-effective thermal insulating bag. Spacious box liner comes with side gussets, flush top and an easy peel & seal tape strip for closure. Precise fit to your box.
- LOW COST: Our insulated liners for boxes allow you to adapt to shipping variables while lowering costs. The Insulated box liner is manufactured to provide low-cost thermal performance for a wide range of packaging applications. Save on air freight and storage costs! An environmentally sound alternative to foam coolers. Thermal Shield tough, most durable box liners made today.
- ECO LITE:Foil liner is built to fight the three basic modes of heat transfer: CONDUCTIVE: By touching two opposing surfaces together, heat can move from one source to another. The denser the item the more conductive it will be; RADIANT: Metallized foil reflects up to 97% of the surface energy. The combination of 3 specific co-extruded layers stands up to the toughest challenges; CONVECTIVE: The still air trapped in our barrier-bubble makes it difficult for opposing temperatures to penetrate.
- WIDELY USED: Box liner is used in many ways to maintain and preserve freshness and serve as a barrier. But its main use is to reflect and reduce energy consumption.This cool shield thermal liner is ideal for shipping anything from fish to pharmaceuticals. Great for overnight and priority shipping. Commonly used for transporting perishable food, flowers, and cosmetics. Freeze thermal box liners prior to use to keep items cooler for longer!
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.