- THERMAL LINERS FOR BOXES 6 x 6 x 6: Weight per piece 0.80 oz. Insulated shipping box liners are approved by FDA for food contact. Order liners for your existing box size and refrigerants. Make thermal shipping easy and inexpensive. Order liners for your existing box size and refrigerants. Make thermal shipping easy and inexpensive. FOLDS FLAT: Liners store flat and are easy to use. Takes up only a fraction of space compared to EPS coolers.
- LOW COST: Our liners allow you to adapt to shipping variables while lowering costs. The Insulated box liner is manufactured to provide low-cost thermal performance for a wide range of packaging applications. Save on air freight and storage costs! Aesthetically pleasing and hygienic materials. An environmentally sound alternative to foam coolers. Thermal Shield Tough - Strongest, most durable box liners made today.
- QUALITY: Our strong, thin, and leakproof material retards all forms of heat transfer to achieve excellent insulation value while saving space and money! Used quality materials we manufacture in the USA that you can trust with your perishables. Durable, light-weight, flexible and cost-effective thermal insulating bag. Our box liner comes with side gussets, flush top and an easy peel & seal tape strip for closure. Precise fit to your box.
- WIDELY USED: Foil is used in many ways to maintain and preserve freshness and act as a barrier. But its main use is to reflect and reduce energy consumption. This liner is ideal for shipping anything from fish to pharmaceuticals. The Metallized Bubble Liner can save up to 85% on warehouse storage over EPS and up to 60% on inbound or outbound freight. Great for overnight and priority shipping. Commonly used for transporting perishable food, flowers, and pharmaceuticals.
- ECO LITE: Thermal Shield is built to fight the three basic modes of heat transfer: CONDUCTIVE: By touching two opposing surfaces together, heat can move from one source to another. The more dense the item the more conductive it will be; RADIANT: Our foil reflects up to 97% of the surface energy. The combination of 3 specific co-extruded layers stands up to the toughest challenges; CONVECTIVE: The still air trapped in our barrier-bubble makes it difficult for opposing temperatures to penetrate.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.