- THERMAL GUSSETED LINERS 24 x 20 x 20: Preserve freshness, quality, taste and color. Weight per piece 0.79 oz. Insulated, leak-proof, reusable and recyclable liners for hot and cold products. FDA compliant. Box not included.
- HIGH QUALITY: Our box liner is a simple, easy-to-use insulation bag, made of environmentally friendly materials and foldable for easy shipping. Insulated thermal box liners are lined with reflective metalized film to keep temperatures consistent during transit while protective bubble lining cushions your items. Precise fit to your box.
- COST BENEFITS: Our liners will give you better performance in less space for cheaper shipping. Protective cushioned bubble lining is lightweight to save on shipping costs. Make thermal shipping easy and inexpensive.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Insulated shipping bags are perfect for shipping perishable food items, pharmaceuticals, dairy products, and any other temperature-sensitive products. Protects overnight shipments of chocolate or pharmaceuticals. Foil insulated bubble bags are recommended for protecting refrigerated, carton-sized shipments against extreme temperatures for more than 24 hours.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Shipping gusseted liners are backed by 100% guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with product you'll receive money back!
Item DescriptionInsulated Thermal Box Liners
Liner Size: 24″ x 20″ x 20″
Box Size: 8” x 8” x 8”
Quantity: 5 count
If you want to be sure that your perishable item will be delivered safely to your customers and want to minimize costs and reduce packaging waste, then our thermal insulated liners are what you need.
These shipping liner bags are an optimal compromise between cost and performance.
This bottom gusseted 3D liner is manufactured with flexible metallized bubble insulating materials that provide high-efficiency thermal protection for a wide range of packaging applications. Thermal shipping liners offer multiple high-speed packing solutions for large heat-sensitive parcel shipments that reduce your material handling and storage. Save on air freight and storage costs!
How to ship items fresh and cool in thermal insulated box liners?
These steps can help make shipping your temperature-sensitive goods easy and will help keep the heat out and the coolness in.
1) Try to keep your temperature-sensitive products in a refrigerator before shipping.
2) Use dry ice or gel packs for better insulation and avoid using traditional ice because ice will melt.
3) Ship temperature-sensitive items quickly to minimize transit time.
UPS /FedEx / other expedited shipping service/ overnight shipping with a maximum transit time of 30-40 hours is recommended. Do not ship on Fridays or holidays to avoid potential weekend warehouse stays.
4) Avoid storage & shipping under direct sunlight.
5) Notify the receiver of the package to pick up it from a porch / front door as soon as the package dropped off by a courier.
Condition of your delivered product depends on variations in transit time, weather, handling methods, improper packaging techniques or original condition of item being shipped.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.