- NON-ADHERENT SPONGES: Absorbent sponges are medical supplies commonly used in medicine for cleaning wounds such as cuts, scrapes, abrasions, and punctures. Size of each sponge: 2" x 2". Quantity: 50. Each sponge is individually wrapped in easy-to-open package. Come in boxes for convenient use. 2 sponges per package, 25 packages per box.
- EXCELLENT ABSORPTION: Non-adherent pads are soft and highly absorbent to reduce the risk of infection and minimize dressing changes. They feature great wicking properties. These sponges provide a soft surface for patient comfort. Ease of removal helps minimize trauma to the wound site.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: Wound sponges are a sterile, highly absorbent dressings with non-stick formulation that will not stick to wound. Ideal for hospitals, clinics, and long term facilities. The effective combination of weight and open aperture allows each sponge to wick quicker and offer superior absorbency. Not made with natural rubber latex.
- ECONOMICAL & EFFECTIVE: These sterile sponges offer an outstanding low cost solution for any medical facility. Come in individual packets for sterility. 4-ply rayon/poly blend construction eliminates the need for frequent readjustments, helps make these sponges highly absorbent.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.