|Application||OPA Concentration Indicator|
|For Use With||For McKesson OPA/28 OPA High-Level Disinfectant (73-OPA28)|
|Product Dating||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 90 days|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|Volume||50 Test Strips|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- McKesson OPA/28 Test Strips
- To verify the efficacy of McKesson OPA/28 Solution, user should test for the minimum effective concentration (MEC) prior to each use.
- 3 second dip time
- 90 seconds read time
- Large, easy-to-read indicator pad.
- Definitive color identification comparison chart on each bottle.
- 18-month shelf life (unopened bottle), 6-month shelf life from date of opening.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 50 Strips Per Bottle, 2 Bottles Per Case
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.