|Brand||Level 1® 400 Series|
|Specifications||Thermistor, Tympanic, Adult, Soft Memory Cell Foam, Push Tube, 36 Gauge Thin Lead Wire|
- Smiths Medical Level 1® Tympanic Temperature Sensors provide clinicians with a non-invasive way to monitor a patient’s core body temperature from the tympanic membrane through ear canal placement
- Soft memory cell foam conforms to ear canal, minimizing risk of injury to the tympanic membrane; acts as a barrier to seal out ambient air
- Push tube provides aid during insertion and acts as a strain relief on the wire
- Thin 36-gauge lead wire provides accurate temperature readings by reducing the potential for ambient air to affect temperature monitoring
- Available in pediatric and adult sizes
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.