- SINGLE SIDE DOT STRING KNIT GLOVES: Pack of 12 pairs, 24 gloves. Reusable knit gloves are the perfect solution when you need your hands to be warm but don't want them to overheat. With PVC dots on one side of the glove. For warehouse work and materials handling. L size fits most.
- HIGH QUALITY: Gloves are made of comfortable cotton, polyester materials. The black PVC dots are cured to one side of these gloves give a tight grip, even in oily conditions, and prolong the life of the glove, provide outstanding abrasion resistance and greatly increased grip on wet and dry surfaces. Elastic knit wrist helps to prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove and ensure that the gloves will stay in place while you're hard at work.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Polyester gloves are form-fitting, cool and snug, making them ideal general-purpose gloves. Seamless cotton/polyester knit shell is comfortable and flexible. The back side is uncovered to keep hands cooler while working. Since the cotton knit is soft against the skin, these gloves are comfy enough to wear for long periods of time.
- ECONOMY VERSION: These versatile, non-disposable gloves are also fully launderable, which helps to extend their glove life. Washable gloves are an economical glove for package handling.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I ordered a small and they were still too big.
Fits good for me
We used these gloves to build houses. They did stick to the cinder blocks a bit but they were good value for the money
I work in a freezer at a grocery store. It keeps my hands warm. 👍🏼
I use them for package handling. They work perfect for my needs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.