- STRING KNIT GLOVE LINERS: Pack of 12 pairs, 24 gloves. Reusable knit gloves are the perfect solution when you need your hands to be protected but don't want them to overheat. Ideal for moderate cut applications such as handling metal stamping, glass and sharp materials. L size.
- HIGH QUALITY: Protective gloves are made of 60% cotton, 40% poly blends. Poly/cotton string knit design gives you added warmth and comfort when worn as liners. Elastic knit wrist helps to prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove and ensure that the gloves will stay in place while you're hard at work. Excellent comfort and dexterity.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Cotton polyester gloves are form-fitting, cool and snug, making them ideal general-purpose gloves. Seamless cotton/polyester knit shell is comfortable and flexible. Since the cotton knit is soft against the skin, these gloves are comfy enough to wear for long periods of time. Regular weight for greater warmth without being too bulky when you slide on outer gloves.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: These versatile, non-disposable gloves are also fully launderable, which helps to extend their glove life. Washable gloves are an economical glove for package handling.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Washed twice in washing machine and dryer and still holding up so far. They're a little more coarse than the cotton, jersey gardening gloves that I usually wear, but not uncomfortable, and the fit is a bit more snug. I like the color.
I like they r washable. They r comfortable. I'm using them over rubber gloves if out shopping during covid19 break out..
I work in a warehouse and I love the comfort of these gloves. They wash up good and last!
No blisters. No absorbing moisture out of my hands. No cracked skin. Protects me under my leather mittens in -10 degrees and protects me under regular gloves in refrigerator temperature. Lasts a couple of weeks no problem.
Very good liner for working in freezer as a selector . Hands stay dry when moving as well
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.