- Pack of 25 BIOHAZARD LINERS 24" x 23" is made with high quality LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene) plastic material of red color and is created for discarded wound-care dressings. Disposal red colored bags are used by infirmaries to safely and properly disposal of bandages and other similar medicinal waste. These liners are printed with biohazard symbol and have warnings in English and Spanish.
- HIGH QUALITY: These strong Red Biohazard Liners are manufactured from Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) premium resins and are suitable for 100 LB Dry and 75 LB Wet Weight. These durable Liners are RED in color and 1.3 MIL thick. Heavy duty plastic liners are star sealed bottom. These disposable bags are specifically designed to not easily rip, tear, wrinkle, split, break, or rupture. Heat sealable, acid free, lignin free, anti-static, lead and phthalate free.
- APPLICATION: Disposal open ended bags are red-colored and unprinted to allow for versatile use. Dressing disposal bags are convenient for smaller volume of waste material due to their smaller size and slightly thinner. These unprinted bags are a stronger bag for containing contaminated or infectious discarded wound dressings and other materials. They are used generally throughout the infirmary treatment areas.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Bulk-pack red plastic style bags are one of the most economical packaging solutions to meet your customer's needs. Practical and budget, these wholesale plastic bags are great for infirmaries. Liners are interleaved for easy one-at-a-time dispensing.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I got these to discard my old dressings in when I change them throughout the day. All body fluids, including blood, urine, saliva, feces, serous drainage can cause & transmit bacterial, viral or fungal infections. It is up to all of us to prevent the spread of infection to the outside community. Many folks have no idea they have or carry certain bacteria like MRSA or Pseudomonas or even HIV because they have no symptoms. Please know that MRSA & tons of other bacteria are everywhere- in your doctor's offices, hospitals, clinics, grocery stores- everywhere! So when you change your dressings at home, please be considerate & put the old ones in one of these red bags, then put red bag into another trash bag & throw in your trash. Technically, all doctors offices, bars, restaurants, hospitals,etc,are to have a red bag in their community trash cans so people can put their used female hygiene products-tampons & kotex, condoms,etc. I have not seen one red bag in any of my 4 health care provider bathrooms & that is a disgrace! They must use & pay for an outside facility to come & pick up these red bags for alternate disposal, & often don't want to spend the extra money. These red bags are thick & impermeable to body fluids & are a must for all of our 1st aid kids. Thanks for selling them.
Does what it's supposed to do good quality nice size and good thickness, price was right as well what else could you ask for.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.