- Pack of 250 EQUIPMENT COVERS ON ROLL 48" x 48". These DME equipment covers are made with a low density material. They are packaged on convenient rolls for easy storage and use. Can be used with general equipment. The poly plastic covers are made from low density polyethylene and can be recycled. Thickness 2 Mil.
- HIGH QUALITY: General Equipment Covers are made from Low Density Polyethylene. Tan tint plastic bags offer protection from dirt, dust and moisture and designed to fit over various medicinal equipment used in infirmaries or home care settings.
- HEAVY-DUTY: Plastic expandable bags are resistant to impact (do not tear easily), moisture (water proof), and chemicals (can stand up to many hazardous materials).
- APPLICATION: These multifunctional poly covers facilitate the clean and dry storage of various types of medicinal and home care equipment. The sizes offered are designed to accommodate the primary uses for infirmaries and home medicinal care equipment such as walkers; concentrators; feeding pumps and nebulizers. Equipment covers protect equipment and help keep it clean and ready to use.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.