- WOUND PACKING STRIPS: Non-sterile wound strips designed to be inserted into the wound bed to soak up blood and other exudate material for a better healing environment. Quantity: 1 roll. Size of each: 0.5" x 100 yds.
- X-RAY DETECTABLE STRIPE: Each cotton wound packing features X-ray detectable stripe to ensure visibility. It can be detected under an x-ray machine. Single use wound fillers are an excellent way to provide wound care. Gauze packing strips are specially constructed to be easy dispensing packaging and help facilitate caregiver convenience.
- 100% WOVEN COTTON: Gauze strips are constructed from 100% cotton gauze, making them soft, gentle, and highly absorbent. High-quality cotton is designed to resist linting. These 100% cotton strips easily pack a wound minimizing patient discomfort. Not made with natural rubber latex.
- EXCELLENT ABSORBTION: 4-ply stripes are soft and highly absorbent to reduce the risk of infection and minimize packing changes. They feature great wicking properties. Ease of removal helps minimize trauma to the wound site. Ideal for a variety of procedures, wounds, and surgical sites.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.