- WOODEN APPLICATORS: Non-sterile applicators are used in medicine for solution preparation and application for different medical procedures. Length of each applicator stick: 6 inch (15.2 cm). Come in boxes for convenience. 1000 applicators per box.
- HIGH QUALITY WOOD: Medical grade wood applicators are made from high-quality wood that is ideal for general use. Aid practitioners in cleaning, prepping or mixing. Not made with natural rubber latex. Packaged in bulk for your convenience.
- CONVENIENT CONSTRUCTION: 6" applicators are intended to provide comfort and reliability during product use. They are non-sterile, latex-free and are useful in health care for treatment, procedures, mixing, and application of medicines. These 6" wood sticks are intended for single use.
- EASY TO USE & ECONOMICAL: Medical applicators offer an ease of use when a handy, disposable mixing aid is required. Can be used for specimen collection and testing. Wooden applicator sticks have uniform shape and are handy for a frequent use. Have a rigid wood handle.
- Free Shipping within the Lower 48 states! All packages are sent via
economy or standard service by UPS or USPS .
- We may ship each product separately from different warehouses for expedited delivery as we utilize alternative warehouses across the Continental United States. With different warehouse locations nation-wide, we can reach most locations. 2-3 business day handling, fast delivery guaranteed!
- NO SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APO'S, OR P.O. BOXES.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.